Wednesday, September 2, 2009

For the world traveler....

Jennifer McGuire heads up this weeks Manly challenge over at Hero Arts! I rarely do manly cards but am always inspired by all the manly cards that I see out there!

Here is my take on the challenge:

I used combinations of gold, burnt teal, tan, and black colors for this card. I used a travel stamp set that a dear friend sent me. I thought the idea of turning this into a card you could present to a man who travels a lot would be neat....someone in your life who travels either for business and/or pleasure!

I know a few in my family as well as friends too!

Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy and join in on the fun challenge! In addition to the wonderful selection of weekly prizes, there is even a BONUS prize if a MAN or LITTLE BOY in your life makes a card too! So come play! ;)



Stamps: Take a Trip by Hero Arts.

Black pearls, buttons, clear gems: Hero Arts.

Assorted handmade papers.


5 comments:

Laura said...

Love the combination of colors and textures!

Mary Perry said...

This is awesome, sweetie. Love everything about it.

ivy said...

love the different papers and colors.
not the style i'm used to seeing of yours but i definitely like!

Stamping Cafe said...

Awesome manly card, Tif!! Love everything about it!

Jacqueline said...

Is that gold paper a scrap from Karen?? How did I know that... she sent me some of that - wow you put it to good use here, I'm stumped with it!