Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Colors of Fall

I'm having way too much fun being a Hero Hostess as of late....have you been joining in on all the challenges going on every week over at Hero Arts? This weeks challenge - Fall Color Schemes! And there are 4 different color palettes that you may choose to design your project from.....for my project....I fell in love with color palette #2....and here is my card:

This color palette incorporates rust, light kraft, teal, and milk chocolate....yummy! I pretty much had all the colors except for the teal, so I actually took a teal marker and colored in two of the Hero Arts cream flowers....so easy and gives it a great look as well!

Here's a close-up:



Hope you have time to play as well! Enjoy, I have to run off now.......last minute appts. before Chris starts school on Thursday! Yikes!



Materials:
Stamps, art flowers, soft shadow ink, notecards, buttons, and gems: Hero Arts.

Rust colored paper: American Crafts (Thanks Ivy!)

Ranger diamond stickles.


5 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

So Pretty Tif...i too love that color palette...not sure which one i will try? Not a lot of time this week for me....

DottyJo said...

Tiff, this is gorgeous. Jo x

Jacqueline said...

Good morning Tiffany! Popping in to see your gorgeous art! This is such a beautiful autumnal color arrangement and I love the accessories you used!!
Have a good day!!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous! Love the effect of the flowers and leaves.

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, Tif!! Love everything about this!!