Thursday, September 24, 2009

Christmas Photocard

Hi there! Nancy over at Hero Arts is heading up this weeks challenge.....you can check out all the details of this challenge HERE! Photo cards are always fun to make and add your own element of surprise with your favorite stamps!

Here is my take on the challenge:

My husband proposed to me on Christmas Eve, and so I thought it would be fun to create a card that combined both the elements of a Wedding/Christmas theme together.

In this picture at a company Christmas function, we both wore white, so I wanted to coordinate my stamping and cardstock colors with white, black, and make the roses a deep red:

There is still time for you to join in on the contest, remember, you have until Sunday evening at midnight, Pacific Standard Time, to upload your project to the Hero Arts Flickr Pool!

Enjoy!


Materials used:

Stamps: Cozy Moments, Special Moments, and Antique Brocade by Hero Arts.

Papers: Papertrey Ink.

White organza ribbon.

Large pearls.

Diamond Stickles.



8 comments:

Jane said...

This is just GORGEOUS!!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Wow, Tif!! Totally gorgeous photo and design!!

Cindy Lee said...

Beautiful layout, Tiffany!! How romantic :)

Kelly Booth said...

So pretty Tif...I'm lovin me some red roses!!!!

DottyJo said...

Great card Tif, and don't you two look fantastic? I wish I could get my hubby to dress up for a photograph! Jo x

ivy said...

how special! love the little insider tibit!

Suzanne C said...

This is so beautiful and what a lovely picture of you and your hubby!

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful project, Tiffany! Getting proposed to on Christmas Eve sounds very romantic.