Sunday, September 20, 2009

Card making frenzy...

Hi all....just a real quick post here today...a Halloween card I've made today:

From Lizzie Anne's October Monthly Mix! I can't believe it is almost time again for all the ghoulish festivities and lots of candy for the kids, just has flown by since last Halloween!

Yesterday, I finished and mailed off 7 cards to some ladies....I'm finishing up 3 more cards today to send out and one is awaiting an address....whohoooo!


See you all later!


Materials: A Harvest of Memories by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: Bazzill, Provo Craft, and K & Company.

Purple gems.

Assorted ribbons.

Martha Stewart bat punch.

Round corner punch.

Hole punch.

8 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Love this Tif...I hope to g4et some Halloween cards made one of these days!!!!

Virginia L. said...

Love your cute Halloween card, Tif! Hey, did you say you mailed cards off to SEVEN ??????? I wonder...I wonder who are the lucky receivers of your cards....the lucky 7!!!?

joslyn said...

love the colors on this one. cute.

DottyJo said...

Just adorable, love that little wriggly spider in the corner! Jo x

Jane said...

your card made me scream again!!! LOVE IT!

Stamping Cafe said...

What a fun card, Tif! Love the color combo!

WOW, 7 cards!!! Lucky friends to get your cards!!

ivy said...

great coloring! always love halloween cards!

Rose Ann said...

Super cute pumpkin card, Tiffany!! I just got my set, and I can't wait to play!!