Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bubblegum....bubble-icious!

A card to share:

This stamp set is from the new Holiday Dolls from Hero Arts! It's adorable! Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVEY the dolls! Too cute......

Here are a few close-ups:

I also placed some gems directly onto the circular images on the tree, a lot of different combinations you can do with the trees as well!

Hope you enjoy! Have a great weekend!


Materials used:


Stamps, gems: Hero Arts.

Papers: Martha Stewart, Provo Craft.

Ranger Diamond Stickles.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Love it!

ivy said...

So adorable! Puts me in a cooler mood !

pia overgaard said...

I totally love this design. Such cute colors, Tif. Have a great weekend.

Stamping Cafe said...

Wonderful colors, Tif! Super duper adorable design, love it!

Maylee said...

This is so adorable Tiffany!

Jane said...

love this!!

Diana said...

WOW, I'm in love with this. So many interesting components. Your work is just AMAZING Tiffany!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This card is DARLING!