Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Been waiting for this beauty......

......and she finally came today....whohoooooo.......so happy! "She" meaning this Rose Cling Stamp and this Antique Brocade stamp from Hero Arts:

Couldn't wait to start playing with it, I can see how versatile these two stamps are and can be used in so many different ways.....I'll have to experiment!


I also got some new nesties too and can't wait to open those up and take a look.....have you seen there is even a NEW Pumpkins Nestabilities over at Spellbinder's! Isn't it cute!! Just adore all the new items that are coming out!


Hope you have a great day!


Materials Used:
New Cling Stamps by Hero Arts.

Making Memories Stick pins.

Ranger Diamond Stickles.

Spellbinders Labels Four.

Martha Stewart Solid Cardstock.

White cardstock.

White organdie ribbon.



4 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Simply beautiful, Tif!! Superb coloring job!! Love it!

DottyJo said...

Lovely stamping and colouring Tiff. I now want those stamps even more than I did before! Jo x

ivy said...

wow! beautiful! i will be keeping my eye out tosee all the uses you come up w/ for the brocade stamp!

MORE nesties!!!??? super! have fun!

Virginia L. said...

Love what you did with the new cling stamps!!! Thanks for alerting us about the Spellbinder pumkin set!! Oh my, that pumpkin, ... too many choices!!