Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back in the days.....

....when I was a little younger, I was heavily into gift wrapping.....not so much crafting yet...that's actually the fuel that burned my desire to get into crafting...and from there, onto scrap booking and stamping!

So this morning, I spent a little bit of time gift wrapping a present that will be going out to a very dear friend!

She sent me the most humongous birthday gift a while back, it was really BIG! And I just wanted to thank her for her generosity! So my hat goes off to this kind lady who loves light pastel colors, flowers, and lots of hearts~

Here is the sentiment that I hand wrote...I need to write more!! And not type so much....

And to make more hearts, I used a Martha Stewart scalloped heart punch for the edge trim here:


Enjoy! I hope to get in some stamping today.


Materials:

PTI Ribbon.

Giga Heart Scallop Punch.

Martha Stewart heart punch.

Mini handmade roses with stems.

Papers: Making Memories.



5 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh this is just delightful Tiff. I think I wouldn't want to open it. Beautiful wrapped.

Virginia L. said...

Tif, LOVE your wrapping (!!!) and let alone all the special goodness in everything. I'm sure the gift receiver will be WOWED like I am !

Maylee said...

What a beautifully wrapped gift Tiffany. Love that MS punch. You have beautiful penmanship too! I agree, we all need to write more.

Stamping Cafe said...

Love your lovely wrapping, Tif! You handwriting is gorgeous, your friend is going to love it!!

ivy said...

lucky girl! beautiful!