Thursday, September 17, 2009

Autumn Notecard

I'm not sure what the weather is like in your neck of the woods, whatever the weather is, I hope it is beautiful for you!

Our temperatures over here is still HOT, HOT, HOT!! I believe it was the high 80's today....not as uncomfortable as 2-3 weeks ago....80's I can manage.....so in order to get me in the mood for stamping some fall themed cards, I've been cranking up the air conditioner and letting some coolness seep into my crafting area....lol....

Here is another Fall card I made today:

I played around with many patterns and colors and finally chose a rustic orange and mint green to work with - there's a hint of brown in here as well.

In addition to the patterned paper, the 3rd vertical strip to the right was made with one of the stamps from the October Monthly Mix set!

Enjoy and I'll see you tomorrow!



Stamps: A Harvest of Memories by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: Martha Stewart and Making Memories.

Buttons: Making Memories.

Twine.

Green polka-dotted ribbon.

Light green pearls.

Spellbinders Labels 4.

Round hole punch.




4 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

This card is so adorable!!!! I love your unconventional colors and those stamps are so darn cute!!

Lovely!

DottyJo said...

Hi Tiff, over here in the UK it is suddenly 'chilly, chilly, chilly'. Love your card, great colours and those little leaves are so sweet! Jo x

Rose Ann said...

I love your beautiful leaves, and the papers you've used for this!! So pretty, Tiffany!!

ivy said...

fun mix of PP!