Sunday, August 2, 2009

Teeny Weeny....

....little treat baskets.....


There's still plenty of time to make fun little gift giving projects for your summer parties! For these cute little treat buckets, I used this mini basket template from Shabby Princess' Confection Collection!

How appropriately named since you can smother these baskets with just about any sweet treat you want....in my case, I filled them with some fun florals and potpourri! You can even wrap them around regular cupcake wrappers for a more festive look.

The 'Confection Collection' Kit comes complete with templates and assembling instructions - the basket itself, the handle, and bottoms. It's best to use really sturdy chipboard/paper or cardboard to make them sturdy....also dependent on the weight of your goodies and what you plan on filling them up with! There are also instructions for yummy candy wrappers and candy bag toppers!


Too much fun!

Enjoy and have a great day!


Materials:
Digi papers: The Confection Collection by Shabby Princess.

1/16" hole punch.

Assorted Brads.

Assorted Prima Flowers.



7 comments:

Jane said...

GORGEOUS!! Love it!

Susanne Holl├Žnder Andersen said...

What a cute project Tif! Lovely fresh colors!
Sanne

Jane said...

I love your header......did you design that yourself??? I popped in a free header on my blog for now (it's really cute) but I want to design my own.
Jane

Kelly Booth said...

So Cute Tif...I'm still sayin you need a Girl!! LOL!
Such Sweet Little buckets....

Dawn said...

love these Tiff. So sweet... ('cuse the pun if you fill with candy)

Anonymous said...

Oh Tiffy!! I'm LOVING these TREAT BASKETS, but I'm REALLY LOVING YOUR BEAUTIFUL, BLOG BANNER!! IT is SPECTACULAR and so PRETTY! I wouldn't expect less! WOW! Love, Karen from Michigan xooxo

ivy said...

am i so ever behind....almost missed this!
cute baskets. so professionally done!