Friday, August 7, 2009

Sweet little birdies

Have you noticed my posts are getting later and later in the day? lol....the summer months are giving way to total spontaneity and no natural routine whatsoever....I am literally everywhere throughout the day and have been crafting much later in the evening. ;)

It feels a little weird....to not have my normal rountine....because I'm so like that....I often feel displaced at some moments during the day...lol....here's a quick card I finished up today....I've had this Hero Arts stamp for a long time now and never had the opportunity to ink it up:


The design is kept simple. That's all for today....Enjoy!


Materials Used:


Stamp, pearls: Hero Arts.


Paper: Shabby Princess.


Green Flower: Prima.


MS scalloped edge punch.


5 comments:

Dawn said...

Awesome TIff. As you said simple but so effective. Enjoy summer while you can ... autumn is on the way no doubt as here in NZ spring is coming.

Stamping Cafe said...

So beautiful, Tif!! Love everything about it!! I'm so happy that I'm able to play a little bit and commented on some cards today!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Susanne Holl├Žnder Andersen said...

Now...this is MORE than cute Tif! Love it ;-)

paula said...

What a lovely card. You are inspiring me to use this stamp again, thank you :D

Candice said...

Love this card Tiff! Really really lovely (cause as somone said its more then cute)