Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sweet and simple

I've been having a lot of fun working on some cards I can't show you until later in the week, in the meantime, here is one I can show......a quick and easy card made with one of my favorite new stamps....the Three Ferns stamp:

I used a very subtle pink colored ink called pixie dust - it looks like it barely shows but you can see it much better in person. Added a hint of layering, a ribbon, and some flowers and I'm done.......easy peasy, and a fun card for a good friend as well!

Hope your day has been good so far!!


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Flowers and button: Making Memories.

Digital Papers: Hero Arts Sunshine Daisy.
Top Note Die.

4 comments:

Maylee said...

Simply gorgeous! Love the flowers.

paula said...

I love the stamp you have used & that colour as well. Your card is so very beautiful

Jane said...

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! LOVE IT!!

wendyp said...

love that pink and green together! Beautiful!!!