Monday, August 3, 2009

Something's a little fishy here....

I used this fun stamp set HERE and also these very fun PAPERS to create this summery underwater scene:

I had a lot of fun with this one.....every element on this fish bowl was made utilizing all the stamps and papers featured from The Great Outdoors Set, newly released at Lizzie Anne Designs!


Enjoy and have a great day...I'll be back tomorrow!



Stamps: The Great Outdoors by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Digital Papers: The Great Outdoors by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Clear gems.

Double sided adhesive tape.

5 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is totally cute and creative, Tiffany!! I just LOVE it!!

paula said...

What a cute card. It made me smile.

Dawn said...

My gosh Tiff - you are so talented. This is just amazing.

ivy said...

fun fish bowl scene! you have great attention to little details!

Tomo H. said...

Oh wow! Tif, this idea is terrific! Love your little scene in the fish bowl!