Saturday, August 29, 2009

So thoughtful they are.....

Hi everyone....just real quick post here....I'm still alive! Yay.....was able to whip up some cards late last night....I'll be mailing these to some of my HA flickr ladies!


A friend sent me these wonderful HA flourish stamps and don't you just love the sentiments? She also sent me a whole bunch of yummy embellies and lace trims!
And here is the 2nd card:



Little C is still ill, but he is recovering, it's been a strenuous week for us since late Wednesday.....DH and I have been taking turns watching him throughout the day.....cleaning up and making sure he's comfortable....he has lost some weight, but nothing too severe, he still doesn't hold down food too well, but seems to want food, so that's a good sign. Willl keep you posted. Gotta run, back later.



Stamps used:

Stamps, pearls: Hero Arts.

Papers: Making Memories, K & COMPANY, some scraps too.

Prima Flowers.

Martha Stewart border punch.

Round corner punch.






6 comments:

Maylee said...

Hi Tiffany,

Hope your little one feels better soon! Lovely cards!

Jane said...

just beautiful!

Michelle said...

Tiff!!! Those cards are AMAZING!!! I am loving them both but that little deer just blows my mind. It's so delicate and elegant. I may just "borrow" that scene for my holiday photo frames this year ( I buy cheap photo frames and add holiday scenes to them and hang them all over my house...so fun and easy to change)

You are such an inspiration. Hoping your little bug feels better soon! Such a bummer when they are sick. Spearmint lifesavers will help calm his stomach.....I kid you not. I eat them every time I have an upset stomach, heart burn etc. They work after only 1 or 2! :)

Dawn said...

WOW - love the blue colours on your deer, it looks gab. sorry to hear your little man is not well. It is heart wrenching when they are sick. Take care

Melissa said...

Aww, hope C is back to normal soon. I absolutely adore the deer card - I need to get that stamp!

Lucy Abrams said...

This card is INCREDIBLE in person, as well as on the screen. I LOVE it Tif, thank you so much XXX