Saturday, August 22, 2009

Simple B-Day Fun....

Next week will be super busy for my DH, so we decided to celebrate my b-day a tad early today....great fun and I just love a simple day out with my family...it's the best! Good food, fun for my little sweetie pie Chris, and ending the day with something tasty and sweet.

We first took off for some seafood...one of my fav restaurants....DH and I shared this fancy little california crunch roll dish, it was sooo good...I always love how they fancy up the plate, so aesthetic looking:

Then I just had to have my Atlantic salmon dish...can't live without my fish:

We then headed out for some train riding and a ferris wheel ride. I had a video of all of us in the ferris wheel being silly and wanted to share too.....but the file is too big so I have to edit it and then I'll upload later.

He's such a happy guy here:


And on the train, the train conductor guy.....he's cool:



We did lots of sightseeing and ended the day at Sweet Spot Baker's Workshop for some vanilla sprinkles cupcakes for Chris and a strawberry shortcake cupcake for me...teeheeee.....

There was already a birthday party going on in there and YES, Chris wanted to crash the party!!!

Perfect Day..couldn't have asked for more. See you all soon for some more fun crafting.


6 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds like a great day! Happy early birthday!

Dawn said...

Looks like a fun day had by all Tiff. Glad you got to spend such a neat day with your lovely family. That's what life should be about.

Jane said...

Happy EARLY birthday! Sound like a perfect day filled with all those yummies (I'm always hungry when you talk about food!!). Your son is just SO CUTE!!

wendyp said...

everything looks so YUMMY! Sounds like you had a fun day! Wishing you an early Happy Birthday!!!

ivy said...

oh, i KNOW exactly where you guys were :-) ! we were there saturday too!
can you believe we never even rode that train yet?
great looking yummy food! happy early b-day!!!

Kelly Booth said...

YUM....I want one of those PINK cupcakes!! Looks like a fun time...your little guy is so Cute and your card just rocks Tif style....
Kelly