Monday, August 3, 2009

Serenity....

Have you ever sat down to scrap book a page that does not utilize photos of a person, but rather, photos of nature, flowers, almost any other object....I've even seen some pretty creative pages of cakes, icecream, and cupcakes!

Today, I thought I'd try something different and I have done some layouts in the past where the focus of the LO was specifically on the natural beauty of our environment. I love the up close definition of these flowers:

Aren't they gorgeous? And you can't beat the twinkling of the suns light against the tree! I love it!

Sometimes, you just need the sweet sound of serenity! So peaceful...

I'll be back soon with a fun summertime project that I haven't been able to show you yet, so be sure to check back a little later!

Have a great day!


Materials used:

Digital papers, flowers, artistic bird: Shabby Princess' Blossom Collection.

EK Success Border Punch.

MS Border Punch.

MS Butterfly Punch.

K & Company Felt Alpha Letters.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Absolutely gorgeous LO Tiff. So colourful and summery

ivy said...

love the diff nature shots. you are great with matching PP and making themlook good! what a gift...

Tomo H. said...

Hi, Tif! This is absolutely beautiful! Love this design! :)

Janet said...

Beautiful and creative, Tif!!