Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pumpkin Trio

I am really starting to get into the groove of making Halloween cards, I can't believe it is only 2 1/2 months away....now as for Christmas cards......hmmmm...not quite yet.....I'm not ready for that yet.....and my summer is still here!

Here is another Halloween themed card I got to play with last night using the new Sept. Monthly Mix called Something to Crow About:

I loved pairing black and yellow together for this particular card! I masked my pumpkins and the flourish stamp to make the pumpkins look like they were sitting on a group of vines.

I also gave my pumpkins some glittery fun:


Thanks for stopping by today!

Materials used:


Stamps: Sept. Monthly Mix - Something to Crow About - by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Diamond stickles.

Papertrey Ink ribbon.


2 comments:

joanna said...

WOW Tiff! Beautiful and an inspiration for me.
Thanks for sharing.
Jo

Rose Ann said...

I love the colors you've used for this, and the sparkle is so pretty too!!