Thursday, August 20, 2009

October Moon

For this card, I used a combination of rustic orange, eggplant, and chocolate colors.....together, they resemble Halloween and Fall colors that can give off a very intriguing look...

I love the vibrancy of this purple ribbon:

A classic sentiment that I just love....so perfect for everyday use!


Enjoy the card!


Stamps and orange gems: Hero Arts.

Papers: Martha Stewart and Making Memories Just Chillin'.

Making Memories Stick Pins.

Eggplant satin ribbon.

Martha Stewart lace edge punch.

Prima Flower.


6 comments:

Dawn said...

yet another lovely card Tiff. Love the white embossing. And that ribbon - so vibrant. ties it all together well ('cuse the pun)

Maylee said...

Love EVERYTHING about this card Tiff!!

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful colors, and I love the images too!! Your flower accent is so pretty, and I love your edging and bling!!

Melissa said...

Ohh, I love that color combo!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW! this is gorgeous!

Diana said...

LOVE your cards, friend!