Friday, August 14, 2009

My favorite deer....

.....actually, my only deer stamp that I own I think!! I used it here for the SKETCHES challenge over at Hero Arts:

I love using fun circle shaped cards and making little nature scenes! It's Shari Carroll's week over at the blog, so hop on over for some fun and even a Watercoloring Video in which she highlights the technique in one of her cards.

In my card below, I used a bit of Shari's style and distressed and sponged the background in which the deer stands:


Have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow!! It's a beautiful day here!


Stamps, small pearls, floral digi papers: Hero Arts.

Martha Stewart edge punch.

Martha Stewart butterfly punch.

Large pearl accents.

Papertrey Ink ribbon.





5 comments:

Diana said...

Look at this little fawn. So precious. Love the card. Thanks for being a frequent visitor to my blog Tiffany!

paula said...

This is such a beautiful card Tiffany. I love all the details you put into it.

Kelly Booth said...

Such a Pretty card...your doing great with the digi!!

Amy Nguyen said...

Adorable stamp!

Dawn said...

such a delightful card Tiff. So delicate looking - just like the deer