Thursday, August 6, 2009

More sneaky inspiration fun!

Mix 3 of my favorite colors including celadon, lavender, and fresh rose pink, and I came up with this little card:

I love using soft and dainty colors during this time of the year, I don't know, it's just the summer warmth that does it to me, I suppose!

Here are a couple of close-ups.....I love all the glittery......


This is another card I made for the 'sneaky inspiration' challenge at HA. There is still time if you wanted to enter in this week's Hero Arts challenge.....go HERE for further details!


Materials used:


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Papers: Shabby Princess and Martha Stewart.

MS border edge punch.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

This one is so pretty Tiff. You really are clever

Jane said...

so elegant! BEAUTIFUL!!

ivy said...

very pretty! love the suttleness of the glitter on the flowers!

Stamping Cafe said...

So beautiful and elegant, Tif!! Love it! What a treat to see your work!