Thursday, August 20, 2009

Miss you owl

Hi all! A quick 4" x 4" card I made last night....the owl seems too faint on the picture.....it looks a lot better in person....I should have outlined it better with a darker marker, but anyways, here is the card:

I love the HA digi floral papers....the falling leaf is on one of my favs, I simply just cut out two of the leaf shapes and adhered them to my makeshift stem - which was cut out from an HA green notecard.

Thanks for peeking in today!



Stamps, pearl, felt flowers, digi paper, and notecard: Hero Arts.



5 comments:

Lucy, England said...

Such a sweet card Tif - love the flowers!

Dawn said...

How cute Tiff. those felt flowers are so effective

gscrapbooks said...

Great card, love the colors!(I found you from the Hero Arts flickr site on the blog addy roll thread).

Rose Ann said...

What a fun card!! I love your felt flower and cute little owl!!

Janetcraft said...

Like the colors.