Sunday, August 23, 2009

Looking for a little whimsy today...

.....and I think this card would qualify for whimsical and fun natured. ;)

I think this card would be perfect for mass producing too.....if you just needed a whole bunch of cards to mail out....this is simple and easy to make.....and yet effective too....maybe you could change up the sentiment and the flower just a tad on each one...I still think it would be perfect to make 10 of these all at once! ;)

Here's the video I was trying to get up last night from my b-day out with my boys - but it was too big in size - so I finally broke down and just signed up for YouTube so I can just start saving all of my videos there to share....so much easier!

Enjoy!





Materials for cards:

Stamps, assorted mixed notecards, button, and red heart gems: Hero Arts.

Light blue floral notecard: K & Company.

5 comments:

Duke said...

those are very good!

ivy said...

cute video! i didn't remember it being quite that long (the ferris wheel ride)!

that's a fun card!

Jane said...

I LOVE that card!!

Virginia L. said...

Thanks for sharing your precious video AND Chris (what a CUTIE ! I love his long eyelashes!). You have such a BEAUTIFUL voice! I look forward to your future video on card-making!! Pretty Please!?

DottyJo said...

Love your card, and aren't you all brave going on the big wheel! Jo x