Monday, August 10, 2009

A little bear hug....

Made this card last night - I was really in the mood for another fun 'shaped' card:

Brought a smile to my face! This teddy bear stamp always does that to me everytime I use it! ;) Ahhhh....Mondays.....I love Mondays....always so productive....I always seem to get the most done on this particular day of the week, I'm not sure why but I just do!

What else is going on this week, oh yes, I'm expecting some new stamps this week, yay! More inking later on.


Enjoy the card!

Stamps, pearls, and flowers: Hero Arts.

Papers: Papertrey Ink and Shabby Princess.

Giga and Marvy punches.




5 comments:

Dawn said...

I've got the teddy stamp so you have inspired me to use it. This is lovely

ivy said...

need some of your 'monday mojo'...HATE mondays!
cute card & fun shape!

Rose Ann said...

This is just adorable, Tiffany!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Super duper adorable, Tiffany!! What a fun shape!! Love your color combo and design, made me smile! :)

Jane said...

ADORABLE!!! love the colours!!