Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Let's Color!!

Back again today with a card for this weeks Color It Challenge over at Hero Arts.......Jennifer McGuire is hosting this weeks challenge with an abundance of beautiful cards... and tips on how to effectively color in your designs.

Check out the link above and you will see some amazing cards! And it's only Tuesday, I can't imagine what she has in store for the rest of the week!

Here's a close-up look, I did some slight distressing on the stamped image after coloring it in.....

And I added some dimension by stamping, coloring, and trimming an additional piece of the oval sentiment....then adhered it with some adhesive tape on top of the original sentiment. Added some bling to jazz it up a bit.
My dear blogging friend Kiara sent me this new Hero Arts Cling Stamp that you see above (CG112)! Isn't that sweet of her? Thank you so much for the gift Kiara! I was totally surprised to see such a wonderful surprise!

Thanks for peeking in!

Stamps, mixed notecards: Hero Arts.

Red patterned paper: Papertrey Ink.

Clear gems.



6 comments:

Diana said...

Absolutely love Tiffany. You continue to amaze me!

Dawn said...

Yet another amazing card Tiff. You are so talented.

Alice Wertz said...

love the beautiful bling!! it's such a perfect addition!

ivy said...

it doesn't even look like you colored it---looks perfect!
kiara's the sweetest!

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw you are too sweet to mention me, Tif! Gorgeous card! Perfect coloring and I love the bling!

Bethany Paull said...

Very pretty! I would have thought that was pre-printed patterned paper. It's gorgeous. Love the rhinestones too.