Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hero Arts Digital

Hi all! Here's a card I finished up this morning utilizing Hero Arts' new DIGITAL PAPERS! Check it out, you'll find many fun papers and kits to choose from!

The papers above is from the HA Floral Papers Digi kit and the 5 papers I used include: Cantaloupe, Jackolantern, Japanese Textile, Floral and Vine Wallpaper, and Falling Leaf.

And if you aren't familiar with Digi and would like to do an entire digital layout through Photoshop - there is even a beginners TUTORIAL to help get you started as well!

This closeup shows a little more detail on the papers I used:


I have so much to do today and have started my day extremely late! Lots to catch up on and time to get more stamping done. Hope your day is wonderful!



Stamps, small pearls, and digi papers: Hero Arts.

Clear gems.

Hibiscus flowers, button, and leaves: Making Memories.

Round corner punch, Giga and Marvy punches.




5 comments:

sideoats + scribbles said...

Love it, Tif! :)

ivy said...

this is on my list of "must try" along with 100's of other things....

Kelly Booth said...

So Pretty tif...i still have not Braved it...But I will!

Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful, Tiffany!! I love all of your pretty details of your flower!!

Diana said...

Such a precious friend card. Great pastel colors!