Friday, August 21, 2009

Flitter....flutter.....

Goodmorning all! I made this card for the Mail It Challenge currently going on over at Hero Arts, and also for the fun Caardvark's challenge as well:

Loved working with hot pink, black, and white.....and I used my favorite Heart Winged Butterfly stamp too.....I played around with the design and the butterfly for awhile before I knew what I wanted to do with it.... and decided it would be neat to fold them in half, and add a little dimension by folding the wing gently with the tip of my finger.

I also added some black gems, a fuschia ribbon, some Prima trims, and a little sparkle to the butterflies.


Enjoy! I'm taking off for the rest of the day, hope your day is great!



Stamps, gems: by Hero Arts.

Light pink floral trim: Prima.

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink.

Martha Stewart edge punch.

Ribbon by Papertrey Ink.

Diamond stickles.



12 comments:

Susanne Holl├Žnder Andersen said...

So beautiful Tif. Love the black gems - a perfect finish!

DottyJo said...

This is so beautiful, love those folded butterflies - you really do know how to make a classy card!

SmilynStef said...

What gorgeous dimension and a completely different look for those butterfies ... love the bling too ... fantastic.

Jane said...

gorgeous!

Alison said...

This is beautiful.. great card

Dawn said...

such a lovely card Tiff. I have also done butterflys for Caardvarks challenge.

June Houck said...

Tiff, this is GORGEOUS!!! I love how you did the butterfly; brilliant :)

lauren said...

i ♥love♥ everything about this...ESPECIALLY...the fabulous folded butterflies! (i will definitely rememer...and use...that idea!) ♥

Lucy, England said...

Beautiful card Tif.

Michelle Giraud said...

Totally gorgeous!! Love the ribbon and all the fun elements you used including the black dots. Thanks for participating in the Caardvarks challenge!

Janetcraft said...

Love this card. Red and bold beautiful black

Daniela said...

This is beautiful. Love what you did with the butterflies!