Sunday, August 9, 2009

Downtime....

...don't you just love that word? When you have a little 'free time' and rest and relaxation, it's kind of nice, isn't it? We should all enjoy when we have that kind of free time.....until it gets busy again, hah? Here's a little card I made simply for pure enjoyment....I love that....I really do....

I wanted to use summery colors of baby blue, pink, and banana! Love making monogrammed cards, it's so fun and personal!

Enjoy!



Materials:

Stamp and pearls: Hero Arts.

Papers: Papertrey Ink.

Journaling tag and Monogram alpha letter: Heather Bailey.

Round corner punch.

Flowers by Prima.

Yellow rick rack.



4 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

What a beautiful card, Tif! Love the color combo, makes me happy!!

Dawn said...

Tiff... love your downtime work!!! this a beautiful card, such lovely colours

Rose Ann said...

This so pretty, Tiffany!! I love the colors and all of your beautiful flowers!!

Diana said...

Such soft and subtle colors Tiffany. You are a master cardmaker. Thanks for sharing with all of us!