Monday, August 17, 2009

Autumn Acorn

Good afternoon!! Two more cards to share with you today. This is just the cutest little acorn image I've ever seen:

I paired this stamp with a soothing color of patterned paper and stamped some leaves onto the white background with a very light shadow ink.

I really liked how the color of the acorn turned out, wasn't sure at first which 'brownish' color to use but I ended up with this smokey color:

Next up, I have a fun mixture of reds, blues, and greens:

I guess you could say this is an attempt at a Christmas card, I believe that was the look I was going for. What do you think? I was just experimenting with this one!

Don't forget, that all of these stamps I've been using for the past few days are from the Sept. Monthly Mix Set from Lizzie Anne Designs.....check it out and become a member now in order to begin receiving these sets at a discounted price!


I'm keeping my post short today....I'm extremely tired and think I need to go to sleep right after I publish this.....my boy has had trouble sleeping for a while now and has been waking up at extremely odd hours of the night, hence, DH and I have to awake as well.....we are both heavily sleep deprived at the moment....but things still must get done during our day.

I wanted to give a shout out to some of my blogging buddies for giving me helpful advice under the circumstances!! Thanks to Kathy, Virginia, Lin, Sarah, and Cathy for your kind words and suggestions! I so appreciate it.......


Stamps used:

Sept. Monthly Mix - Something to Crow About - by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Everyday Sayings by Lizzie Anne Designs.

9 comments:

paula said...

Tiffany your cards are wonderful :D

Dawn said...

Lovely cards Tiffany. Hope Chris settles into some good sleep patterns soon. It is hard work at that age if they get unsettled.

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE your Cards Tif....That Acorn is adorable.
Sorry your not getting the sleep you Need...hopefully he will start sleeping better soon...

Stamping Cafe said...

Fabulous cards, Tiffany!! Love all of them!

I hope Chris will start sleeping better for you soon! Hugs!!

Diana said...

Especially love the neutral colors card, friend

Adrian said...

love them both!!

AJ said...

love these all Tiffany!! fun color combos too!! :)

Rose Ann said...

Love them, Tiffany!! You are really putting out beautiful samples with the new stamps!!

joslyn said...

Just love what you've created with the new mix.