Sunday, August 16, 2009

Apple-icious

I'm back again today with some more inky goodness.....today has been rather tame compared to yesterday, I think I've been much more productive today, yay!

These apples are, once again, my play time with the Monthly Mix set from Lizzie Anne Designs. I just can't stop, having too much fun with this set!


Here's a close-up of them apples:

And check out what some of the other Lizzie Anne DT members have been cooking up with this set....some really beautiful work: Wendy, Jeanne Streiff , Rose Ann Reynolds, and Kendra Wietstock, and AJ Otto!


Hope you are enjoying your Sunday!! Hope it's beautiful wherever you are!


Stamps: Sept. Monthly Mix - Something to Crow About - by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Spellbinders Nestabilities.

EK Success border punch.

Twine.

Papertrey Ink Ribbons.



2 comments:

Dawn said...

Very delicious Tiff.

Rose Ann said...

I love your colorful apples, Tiffany...and your ribbon treatment is so pretty too!!