Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Watermelon Pinwheel?

Hello everyone! I am back again today with some more fun.....gosh, just loads of fun everywhere I turn lately! To continue on with my summer time fruit theme....now, I have made pinwheels before, but never like this before:

That watermelon image is actually a stamp and then I decided to do some paper piecing with coordinating patterned papers for a different look. I gave my watermelons some non-traditional colors...lol!!! Lime green, sweet banana, and tangerine!

Here is the view of the entire card:


Enjoy and that's it for today! Have a good one!



Materials:

Stamps: Everyday Sayings and Chillin' and Grillin' by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Patterned Papers: DCWV Citrus Stack.

Toothpicks.

Pearl gems.

Martha Stewart border edge punch.


11 comments:

ivy said...

oh tif, this is so creative! who woulda thought watermelon slices for the pinwheels???!!! fantastic!

Karen from MI said...

SIMPLY DARLING.....LOVE THE WATERMELON SLICED PINWHEELS.....TOO CUTE. Hope all is well with you, TIffany. Happy FOURTH OF JULY!! Enjoy. Love, Karen

Dawn said...

Tiff - I was away one week and you have outdone yourself. What fantastic creations I've seen. Love these pinwheels. You really are clever.
Also again a big thank you for the gifts. I can't wait to do some work with them

paula said...

This is such a fun & creative card. I really love visiting your blog as you come up with some amazing ideas that are really inspiring :)

Suzanne C said...

Very clever and fun!

Diana said...

Oh my gosh Tiffany, you are so much fun.

wendyp said...

Never would have thought to use the watermelon slices for a pinwheel, but its absolutely adorable!!! Awesome job!

Kelly Booth said...

So CUTE...Tif...your Just the PAPER Queen....Your Creations are always so FAB!!!

Stamping Cafe said...

What can I say, Tiffany!! You are just awesome!! So creative, what a fun card! Totally love it!

Happy Fourth Of July!!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...these are so cute and creative, Tiffany!! Fabulous!!

Karina said...

Absolutely adorable. Too cute.