Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Water Boy!

Hi All! I have a layout to share with you today....now that summer has definitely arrived, I am hoping to get out that camera and capture all I can of moments with Chris and his summer vacation:

We all know he LOVES the water.....in every capacity! He'd be happy if he could just play with water all day long and nothing else....I wanted to make this layout very fun and colorful....the color scheme for this LO is derived from his bathing shorts, a combination of orange, blue, red, and yellow!

Here is a closeup of some of the stamps I used:

Hope you enjoy!!!


In addition to my LO, I do have some exciting news too!! Today I have been announced as 1 of the 8 Hero Hostesses over at Hero Arts! Yay, fun fun!! I'm honored to be in the company of Lucy Abrams, Lin Brandyberry, Kathy Racoosin, Virginia Lu, Tracey Kuzniak, Sarah Moerman, and Cathy Andronicou.
You may view further details and each of their Flickr profile pages for tons of inspiration HERE. Scroll down to the bottom of page and you may click on each of the ladies Hero Arts Flickr page!


Materials used for layout:



Stamps: Hero Arts.

Cardstock: Kraft, white, primary red, blue, yellow, and orange.

Marvy floral punches.

Martha Stewart border punch.

Giga scallop and Marvy Circle punch.

Anna Griffin alpha letter chipboards.

Computerized font Andalus for journaling.


7 comments:

ivy said...

funny....they boys are in their inflatable pool right now while i am on the lap top in the backyard!

fun layout---chris looks like he's having a blast!

congrats on being a HA hostess..... great choice on their part!

wendyp said...

Awesome layout! Love the fun bright summer colors you used!

CONGRATS!!! Your work is stunning and they're lucky to have you!

Maylee said...

Great LO Tiffany!

Stamping Cafe said...

What a awesome layout, Tif!! Love everything about it!

Congratulations on being a HA hostess, you are going to be a great hostess!!

Phinny said...

HUGE congrats on your new HA role. So fun and you deserve it - your work is consistently gorgeous, breath-taking and so, so, SO inspiring!

((( hugs )))

Jane said...

love your layout.......I'd do anything to be splashing around...it's soooo HOT!
once again.....CONGRATS!

Tomo H. said...

Oh my! Tiffany, this is gorgeous!! All the elements are really beautiful. (He is so CUTE, off course!)

This is my first visiting here, maybe??? If so, I'm so sorry, Tiffany!

Congratulations on being a HA hostess! :)