Monday, July 13, 2009

Thank you for your kindness butterfly

Just a really quick and simple shaped card to share with you today:

I am, once again, in the mood for anything butterflies! I got a little bored with my typical square cards and am reaching for all sorts of shapes this week....whatever I can drum up with that is not square I think I will be happy with! ;)

Enjoy!



Materials:

Butterfly diecut.

Dandelion Stamp and sentiment: Hero Arts.

Martha Stewart butterfly punch.

K & Company gems.

Hero Arts assorted notecards.



9 comments:

wendyp said...

This is beautiful! Love that butterfly shaped card!

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous card, Tiffany! Love the butterfly shaped card!!

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful butterfly-shaped card, Tiffany!!

juicyflavor said...

Tiff.. i love your butterfly card... so elegant and beautiful!!

paperella said...

This card is stunning, as I also said in the flickr HA pool.
You have a little award in my blog to yours :D
Hugs from Uruguay!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE the butterfly card Tif...so Pretty! and Congrats on being chosen for the next round of Hosti!!!
You will be a wonderful one....

Jill W. said...

This is a real breathtaker! I am so excited to hear you will be a Hero Hostess and look forward to seeing your work!!!(I gotta get the dandelion set you featured here!)

Beverley said...

Beautiful card! Congrats on becoming a hostess, I was not surprised as your work is AMAZING!

Maylee said...

Beautiful card Tiffany! Also, congrats on being chosen as a HA Hosti!!