Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summer Release Sneak Peeks - Day 2

I'm back today with some more yummy surprises in store - it's the 2nd day of Lizzie Anne's summer release and todays two sets includes Bloomin' Doodles AND an awesome Halloween set called Hallow's Eve!

Check out the LAD BLOG for tons of inspiration for the Hallow's Eve set.

Here are my projects for the Bloomin' Doodles set:

I wanted to make a very fun and bright layout of Chris by stamping a floral image onto the background of my papers and making 3 individual flower buds as the focal point of the layout. I also created the stems out of the Great Outdoors Digital papers featured yesterday....

Next up, is another layout that I'm really excited about because it incorporates yet ANOTHER brand new Bloomin' Doodles Digital Paper! I can't get enough of these digi papers, so much fun to dive into and create!

A closer look at the digi papers:

My last project for today is this summery card:


Make sure you hop on over to the LAD BLOG and leave a comment for your chance to win these sets plus the digi papers! Fun!

Come back tomorrow and I will share with you our last 2 sets for the release and I also have some more cards featuring our Cute as A Bug and Bloomin' Doodles Digi Papers....AND some more Monthly Mix fun! Can you feel all the excitement! ;)


Materials used:

Stamps and Digi Papers: Bloomin' Doodles by Lizzie Anne Designs.


10 comments:

Lucy, England said...

Tif, these cards and projects are gorgeous - I love seeing all the sweet products you use. These designs are so summery and pretty.

Kendra said...

Beautiful projects Tiffany! I love the scrapbook page!

Bethany Paull said...

Great layouts. And I LOVE how you stamped the bg paper for your card. I never would have thought to combine those colors. Looks great.

joanna said...

I Love the gorgeous card and lay out!
The colors are amazing. I am inspired to try a combination similar to your scrapbook page. Thanks so much

Jen said...

tiffany, these are so great! i love the colors..they make the layouts perfect! beautiful work!!

Rose Ann said...

Fabulous pages, Tiffany!! Your card is so very beautiful as well!! Love it all!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous layouts and cards, Tiffany!! You totally ROCK!!

Kathy said...

Hi Tiff...such beautiful Layout and love how you incorporated Digi papers and flowers into you work today!! Stunning as always and as I like to say...Tifferiffic!
Hugs,Kathy

Kelly Booth said...

Tif...they are all just Wonderful...So Pretty!!

ivy said...

always love your LO's!