Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer Release Sneak Peeks - DAY 1

Hi all! Today is the day!!! So much excitement going on...it is the first day of sneak peeks for Lizzie Anne Designs' Summer Release! I'll be showcasing two of their sets today.

The first set is called 'Cute as A Bug':

And here are four projects I made utilizing this set. The first one I created a little grassy scenery with the adorable image of the snail and caterpillar. I also used some new digital papers in this particular design as well, I will show you that in a bit.

I love how whimsical this critter set is and I knew I had to throw in some type of 'baby' theme! I really thought this set as an entirety would make a totally cute Baby Mobile:

The 3rd card features this pretty butterfly that I could just play with over and over again:


And the last card for this set is a sweet ladybug:

The second set preview is called 'The Great Outdoors':

And with this set comes some yummy, coordinating digital papers:

Here are my two cards that I created for this set:


Enjoy! And don't forget to hop on over to the Lizzie Anne BLOG to leave a comment and an opportunity to win these sets! You can also view more inspirational projects by my fellow team members on the blog as well!

See you tomorrow for DAY 2!


Materials:

Stamps: Cute as A Bug and The Great Outdoors by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: Surf and Sand and The Great Outdoors Digital Papers.


12 comments:

Dawn said...

Tiff - you have been busy. Love them all.

wendyp said...

Tiffany, they're all adorable!!! Awesome cards! Love how you used the Cute as a Bug for a baby theme!

Monika Reeck said...

Agree with Dawn you are really bussy this day...love all your cute cards...hugs, Monika

Diana said...

especially love the first circle card!

Bethany Paull said...

You've been a busy girl! You go with your bad self. Every one of these is ROCKIN'! I LOVE the scene you created on the circle card and that giant s'more is making me hungry.

Sandra said...

Great job - love them all - especially love the paper piecing!
Sandra

Tomo H. said...

Hi, Tiffany! What cute creations!!!
I rushed to the LAD web site. Haha.
Love them all! If you ask me ""which one?", I would pick the first one out among them.
You really are amazing!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great projects!!

Kendra said...

What great projects Tiffany!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Great job on all your projects, Tiffany!!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my goodness, girl...you've totally ROCKED these sets!! Every one of them shows your creativity, and I love them!!

Stamping Cafe said...

OMG, Tif!! Super duper adorable cards and project!! You are one super woman, you ROCK!!