Thursday, July 30, 2009

Simple Delight

A quick and 'no fuss' card to share with you today.....

This card uses a flower from the Bloomin' Doodles set at Lizzie Anne Designs. Enjoy....I have been feeling a little uninspired lately - actually for the past 2-3 days.....I think it's time for me to rest a bit and rejuvenate my mind....


Thanks for visiting!


Materials:


Bloomin' Doodles Stamps by Lizzie Anne Designs.


Martha Stewart edge punch.


EK Success notebook paper punch.


Martha Stewarts solid papers.


Noteworthy journaling tags by Making Memories.


Round corner punch.



7 comments:

Julie Batta said...

For feeling uninspired this is great. Love the colors and design. I know what you mean though about not feeling the mojo. I may have to take a break as well just to refresh my mind.

Dawn said...

Not bad for feeling a bit uninspired Tiff.... Sometimes its great to just do something simple

fika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fika said...

Tif.. don't push yourself too hard. I love the simplicity and clean look on your card.
My suggestion is if you feel uninspired just take a rest, go to the park or just have fun doing other things..be HAPPY Tif, sending you my big HUGS!

Kelly Booth said...

Such a cute card Tif...Love the Punched edge at the bottom!!

Rose Ann said...

This is so fresh and pretty, Tiffany!! I love the dimension, and how you've done the sentiment!!

ivy said...

i don't believe it for 1 minute (feeling uninspired). this is great! love the binding punch...unexpected when it's on the bottom!