Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pocketbook Gift Boxes

I needed some quick and fun gift boxes and was able to whip these up last night:

These are mini pocket book favor boxes that I found at my LSS just recently....so easy to work with, just fold and assemble according to the directions and decorate as you please....I also had some leftover scrap that I was dying to use - some Heather Bailey yumminess that was just sitting in my closet and really needed to be touched! ;) Do you like Heather Bailey products? If you haven't seen some of her fabric creations, you may view her blog HERE. She also has some remarkable crafting and scrapbooking items in her online store too!

Here is a second gift box that I decorated:

Enjoy and I'm off to see if I can have one of those 'lazy' and relaxing Sundays with my boys!



Materials used:

Floral, sentiment, and flourish chipboards by Heather Bailey.

Anna Griffin flocked letters and stickers.

Pearls by K & Company.

Stick pins by Making Memories.

Bubblegum polka-dotted ribbon.

Patterned papers by DCWV Citrus Stack.

Plain Pocket Book Favor Boxes/Pack of 6.



5 comments:

Karen from MI said...

UNBELIEVABLE, TIFFANY!! I'm just completely at a LOSS OF ADJECTIVES that will do JUSTICE to YOUR SUPREME CREATIVITY!! I am SO INSPIRED DAILY BY YOU!! These "boxes" are FABULOUS the way you've DESIGNED and STAMPED them!! WOW!! INCREDIBLE!! LOVE, Karen xo

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous gift boxes, Tiffany!! You are just amazing, I'm speechless!!

Brit Swiderski said...

These are so gorgeous! I love the grouping of embellishments on the first one especially- so visually pleasing. Thanks for sharing!

Jane said...

I LOVE BOTH gift boxes! I tell ya, if I got that gift box without anything inside I would be thrilled! :)

ivy said...

fun boxes!! so pretty! it's a gift in itself!