Sunday, July 26, 2009

NY Giants?

Goodmorning all! Let's get started right off with my card....I must say I have to give my hubby due credit for the colors on this card.....as I know almost nothing about football, I asked him to give me some colors - his favorite team colors - something really bold for me to work with - and this is what he came up with:

I thought he did pretty well!! Red, white, with blue trim calls for the NY Giants!!! Lol....Does this look like Eli Manning to you? teeheeee....this football player is Lizzie Anne Designs' NEWEST August Single! Go HERE to purchase this cute little guy!


And also, just because the summer release has ended, doesn't mean there isn't more fun stuff happening in the store at LAD.......ALL Spellbinders Nestabilities are 40% off right now.....you don't want to miss this one......check out the sale HERE!

Enjoy the remainder of your weekend!


Materials: Football Player August Simply Singles and Dreamer Sentiment by Lizzie Anne Designs.



6 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

So cute...gunny I was thinking of a team color this morning to color a Greeting Farm Football boy....
your card is so cute....

Julie Batta said...

So cute, those colors work great. I love that quote too. I need to put that up in my boys' room. Great words to live by.

Bethany Paull said...

I love the stars and pennant. Really great simple embellishments for this guyl.

Jenn Biederman said...

So cute, Tif! I love the red & blue...I could add a little yellow & that would make my hometown's football team! :)

ivy said...

thanks for enabling the nesties sale....will have to look for money under the sofa cushions to get me a set!!
cute football guy. and great that hubby "helped"!

Rose Ann said...

What a cute football card!! I love the pennant!!