Friday, July 31, 2009

It's time to Twirl!

The last day of July, can't believe it!! I was flipping thru one of my favorite scrap booking mags this afternoon and was inspired by a layout by Leslie Lightfoot. I knew I wanted to make my own rendition of her page. If you have the May/June edition of Scrapbooks, Etc., you may see her 'Cherished' Layout on p. 51.

Here is my version:

I am really getting into some fun digi papers from Shabby Princess lately!! Just love their stuff and, although the Twirl Collection is not really a new one, it is still one of my faves to work with!!! So excited to work with the other digi papers they have too!

Here is a closeup of some of the papers and supplies I used from Hero Arts too:

Enjoy!


Materials:


Digital Papers: Twirl by Shabby Princess.

Martha Stewart edge punches.

EK Success edge punch.

Stamps, art flowers, pearls: Hero Arts.




6 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Love it, Tiff!!!!

paula said...

Wow your LO is beautiful.

DottyJo said...

As beautiful and delicate as ever, what a sweet LO Tiff, Jo x

Jane said...

gorgeous!!

Tomo H. said...

Gorgeous LO! The delicate colors are lovely! Love it, Tiffany!

ivy said...

so a precious LO! love the edge punchers too!