Thursday, July 16, 2009

Inspired by Jennifer McGuire.....

Have you seen the new challenge over at Hero Arts.....the challenge is to create a project inspired by anything on their main WEBSITE! Not the blog, but the actual website!

Last night, I was inspired by THIS card by Jennifer McGuire.....and here is my version of her card:

I wanted to use a chartreuse, tangerine, and chocolate color combo! How intimidating to do a Jennifer McGuire card....phew! I really do love this leaf stamp set, so versatile!!


Enjoy, I'm off to check out a few things and then I need to make more cards, very busy day! ;)Hope you all have a good one!

Materials used:


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Papers: My Minds Eye. K & Company. Chocolate and orange basic carstock.

Prima Floral.

PTI ribbon.




3 comments:

Kathy said...

wow Tiff I like you spin much better...the colors are so fantastic!!!!! Woo hoo you are so talented.
hugs,kathy

Lisa C said...

this is gorgeous, tiffany! love that flower! i agree... CASEing jennifer mcguire definitely works up a sweat! lol but you did it beautifully. :) hey - i was inspired by that same card of hers, but it was the color combo that i wanted to try! i have to wait to share my card, tho. *wink*

hugs! :)

Dawn said...

WOW Tiffany - you use of orange and chocolate together is awesome. And that scattered leaves is a great stamp. I will have to have a go at doing something like it.