Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hi little birdie!

It's been a busy day today but I was able to squeeze in some time for this whimsical little card:

I used only 2 types of Making Memories papers and some alpha letters to complete this look....really fun...I wanted a totally different shape for my card too! Hope you enjoy!

In other news.........I am still working on projects for Lizzie Anne Designs' Summer Release scheduled in about a week-and-a-half....whohooo....it's going to be so much fun and you will LOVE the new stamps coming out, I promise! They are sooo cute! ;) Stay tuned for that!


Have a great day!


Materials:


Making Memories Chloe's Closet and Flower Patch papers and journaling tag.

Anna Griffin alpha chipboard letters.




4 comments:

ivy said...

sweet birds---my fave of all creatures!
i have soo much to catch up on!

Belle@Ooh, Look said...

Love the unusual shape of these cards. How easy you make it look, LOL!

Stamping Cafe said...

Lovely card, Tiffany! Love how you used the MM journal book!

Candice said...

Love this card Tiffany, its really very pretty!! Where do you find the time AND INSPIRATION?!