Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Headed to the Beach....Virtual Style

Hey All.....I'm back again today with some samples for the new Monthly Mix Set that made its debut today at Lizzie Anne Designs!!! You may read all about the new Monthly Mix in my earlier post from this morning! Whohoooo!

Here is my first card.......

These bikinis are just the sweetest little images! Love them, I really wanted to FEEL like I was at the beach today, so I used some very bright mixes of orange, yellow, green, and pink! This card is a small card and is approximately 4" x 3".

Next up is a summery scene for you to enjoy......a tree with a cute little owl perched on top and the sun smiling down at you!!!

Hope it is pleasantly sunny and warm where you are and hope these cards bring a smile to you too!


Enjoy!



Materials used:


Stamps: Hey Sunshine by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: DCWV, SEI, Papertrey Ink, and some Top Note Dies (sent to me by my wonderful blogging friend Ivy! Thanks so much Ivy!

Pearls and gems: K & Company.

Florals by Prima.

Button by Making Memories.

Bubblegum polka-dotted ribbon.




4 comments:

Dawn said...

Tiff. Love the summery feel to both of these cards. They are delightful

Suzanne C said...

Adorable and so much fun!

wendyp said...

omgosh! CUTENESS! love the cards you've made with the kit!!!!

Rose Ann said...

These are adorable as well!! You are rockin' these stamps, girl!!