Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Halloween anyone???

Lately, I've been having this undeniable obsession with the color orange, don't know why but it has sparked an interest with me.....could it be my new color for the remainder of the year? I don't know....as I type, I'm even sitting here eating something orange....a fresh bowl of cantaloupe, yum!

Anyhoo, getting to my project...there's a fun 'Monochromatic' challenge going over at Hero Arts this week...check it out!

And here is my card for the challenge, too much black?? I used 3 shades of orange, a papaya color which is really delicious, deep tangerine, and sherbet. I hand cut the little bats......Had fun with it!!

Join me tomorrow and Thursday as I have many projects to show you featuring brand new stamps and other new goodies that I can't reveal quite just yet....ack!!! Dying here.....it's been hard work these past 2-3 weeks with new projects and can't wait to show you! Yeah! Have a good one!


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Ribbon: PTI.

Papers: PTI and DCWV.


Round corner punch.






3 comments:

Dawn said...

cute card Tiff. Not too much black and lots of lovely oranges....

ivy said...

hand cut the bats??? OMG, you are the most creative! i love orange!

Stamping Cafe said...

What a fun card, Tif! Totally love it!!