Sunday, July 5, 2009

Blog Day Extras

Hi all! I made a project today that I can't share with you quite yet........

So in the meantime, here are two cards that I haven't shown you....that I had made for my Win-A-Day at Hero Arts a while back.

This was my "What's Up?" Squirrel card.....I masked him against the tall flower stem:

This card below was my "A Day to Celebrate" card, so Ms. Owl was dressed up just a tad with a hat and fan in her hand:

Enjoy!


Materials:


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Pearls.

Papers: Papertrey Ink.

Blank chipboard die cut by K & Company.

Ribbon: PTI.



5 comments:

Belle@Ooh, Look said...

Hehe, these cards are so amusing and happy. And cute, of course!

Dawn said...

Cute as Tiffany. see it made the HA twitter. well done

Adrian said...

So cute!

Lucy, England said...

Just gorgeous - LOVE all your creations Tif, you are amazing.

Stamping Cafe said...

How adorable are these, Tif!! You are just amazing!!