Thursday, July 16, 2009

Accessorize your Summer!

I'm back with a few more cards today to show you!

This is a darling little purse/tote bag stamp.....sure wish I had a purse as cute as this image....but, unfortunately, I don't...lol!

What's really neat about the little circular elements on this purse....I found medium sized gems that fit perfectly over it as seen here:

Isn't that great?! Never enough bling usage for me!

Up next, another card from the New Monthly Mix Set that I used from Lizzie Anne Designs:


I used this single butterfly stamp and stamped it four times then arranged the 'family' of butterflies onto fun strips of patterned paper. I also used two different sentiments to make one complete verse.

Some fun glitter on the flowers:

Hope you enjoy...I'm off again....more work to do...hope you are all having a great day!! It's almost Friday, yeah!



Stamps: Hey Sunshine by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: Me and My Big Ideas. K & Company.

Clear buttons, green clear gems, and pearl gems.

Orange and brown twine.

White and cream flowers.

Purple and green florals by Prima.

Brads by Reflections.

Round corner punch.

Prismacolor pencils.





8 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Those are such fun, pretty cards that you've made with the new Monthly Mix stamps, Tiffany!! Love them!!

Kelly Booth said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS Tif!! I especially love the flowers...they are so Bright and Cheery!!

joslyn said...

i really love what you have been doing with the new mix. i love how you used the just because and the i like you together. brilliant.

ivy said...

so fun tif! perfect for a teen girl!

Jane said...

gorgeous cards!! love the bling....love it all!

Diana said...

Very lovely Tiffany. I never get tired of looking at your cards!

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous cards, Tiffany!! You are totally amazing!!

Kendra said...

I just love all the little details you add! Great cards for the Monthly Mix!