Thursday, July 30, 2009

6-Photo Block Challenge

I made this layout way back in early of April this year and have not shown it to you yet, it was for a Scrapbooks, Etc. On Assignment Challenge for the month of October:

Really fun.....the challenge was to use 6 photos and arrange them in the block format that you see above....I rarely ever use that many photos so it was a great challenge for me! And since this was an 'October/Fall/Halloween' Challenge, it was super hard to be in the Halloween mood at the time I made it....lol!

Can you believe how fast time flies and companies are already unveiling Halloween products at CHA!!

Here is a close-up of the sentiment that I typed up, you'll have to click to see the larger view:

Materials used:


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Prima florals and leaves.


5 comments:

fika said...

Chris is soo cute Tif, love his costume.. and you did WONDERFUL on creating halloween page! :)

Diana said...

Love the layout Tiffany!

Laura said...

Love it!

Rose Ann said...

What a fabulous page, Tiffany!! I love your layout and wonderful pictures!!

ivy said...

love this time of year (halloween) cannot wait! thanks for getting me in the fall mood!