Thursday, June 11, 2009

What's in a name?

Who doesn't love a butterfly........I know it is especially significant for me:

It is a favorite image of mine because it is my given nickname since birth.....I can't get enough of any butterfly shape or stamp really, it is my all time favorite creature of nature! It's so beautiful and can be interpreted in so many ways on your projects.....

Here is a closeup of the stamping and the embellishments, the purple flower in the middle was sent to me by one of my fellow blogging buddies all the way from Indonesia, she's so sweet! She sent me a whole bag full of them in various colors along with a cute card too....beautiful:

Do you have a fun nickname that is significant and meaningful to you, perhaps it's an image on a stamp that you own too.....would love to know!



Cheers!


Materials used:


Stamps and die-cut shape: Hero Arts.

Gems: K & company.

Cardstock: cream, orange, white, and yellow.
Inks: Canary and Black.

Needle.

Lavender paper flower.

Round corner punch.


4 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

This is stunning, I love what you did with the butterfly and the color combo! You are right, we must be on the same wavelength! :)

Suzanne C said...

Lovely! What a great nickname to have! The flower is a special punch of color on an already beautiful card.

Diana said...

This is so very stunning Tiffany.

sarahmartina said...

:( No nicknames here... But your card is beautiful!

LOVE the flower!!! Does your friend sell them??? Or perhaps have a tutorial on how to make them?