Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pocket Slide BBQ Invitation

Hi! I'm back again today with another quick post, here is a fun, interactive card I made:

Another idea that you can use for your July 4th festivities.....I intended initially to make a flat invite with no pocket tag....but then thought it would be fun to throw that into the mix too....it's always neat to give your recipients something they can work for.....and anything that they can put their hands on to push, or pull out to reveal the actual invitation just makes it more exciting!

For the stars at the bottom of the card, I used a small star punch and punched out the shapes before adhering.

On this closeup, I really like my string of ants going across, I normally don't like ants in real life but I will make an exception if they are stamps! lol.


Materials used:


Stamps: Chillin' and Grillin' by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: Basic Primary colored paper.

EK success border punch.

Marvy Star punch.

Round corner punch.

Blue Gingham ribbon.

Hole punch.


5 comments:

Belle@Ooh, Look said...

I'm getting quite jealous that you guys are approaching summer and barbeques and 4th of July celebrations. Just wanted to say how I love all the invites you've been making, so colourful and happy!

Dawn said...

Such a neat invite. Sounds like your 4th of July is going to be great fun.

Virginia L. said...

LOVE your pocket card!!! So creative!

ivy said...

fantastic invite! glad you got some uninterrupted time (???) to craft!

Jane said...

too cute!