Friday, June 5, 2009

Piggy Tails

A very quick and tiny card today...

I'm still playing with a lot of my stamps that haven't been touched yet. I adore these little dolls from Hero Arts....too cute.

Here's a closeup shot:

Hey, maybe I'll do another theme this coming week and it should be called TINY.....last week's cards were simple but not necessarily tiny.....I say tiny can be anything 4" x 4" or smaller.....ooh, that would be a good time to make scraplings too! I love making small scraplings! Small cards and projects are my absolute favorite!

I think the greatest challenge with small cards is how much can you fit on the small space without making it seem overwhelming or too plain....so it will definitely be a good challenge for me.


Enjoy!


Have a great weekend everyone!


Materials used:


White cardstock.

Kraft Cardstock.

Hero Arts: stamps, clear circles, heart gems, pink pearl gems, and spring flowers.

Labels 2 Nestabilities.

Round corner punch.


8 comments:

Dawn said...

very cute Tiffany. I love how you have made the little girl the central focus but with the little bits like the flower to compliment.

Diana said...

adorable little girl. love the metal tag with pearls

Lysa said...

So cute Tiffany!! I am playing with my little Asian doll stamps too (as we speak/type!)

Love all the pearls too!

Lucy, England said...

So adorable - I just lobe the clean, crisp nature of your cards. So uncluttered and precise. You are super talented Tif.

ivy said...

love your new nesties! this is a set i want. looks like fun!

Kelly Booth said...

So CUTE Tif...i LOVE her red Dress!! and the Pearls around the ring?? Well it is WONDERFUL....

Pia said...

What a darling cute card! I just wanted to leave you a little hello from me - it has been a long time since I've visited your blog (things are so busy currently). Hope you are well!
Hugs, Pia

Maylee said...

O so very cute! I haven't played with my set yet.