Sunday, June 7, 2009

No Sentiment?

Hi everyone! Have you ever wanted to make a card that only focused on just your paper and embellies? Sometimes, stamping isn't necessary and your card can still be fun!

So I thought it would be fun to make the above card with no sentiment....it will be left to the imagination of the beholder!

And you know what is also neat about cards with no wording??? You can flip them sideways like this:

And it can give you a different angle to look at!


This is another tiny little card measuring 4" x 4". In other news, I've been working on some teachers gifts for the end of the school year, and I haven't finished them all yet - so I'll post those photos at a later date....need more ideas though!!!! Any one have a good gift idea for a male bus driver?? A card with a picture of a bus has already been done earlier in the year, so I think that idea is out! lol.....

And I'm trying to stay away from cupcakes or food, I already did that one too! Flowers? But how can I make that a little different and unique?? I don't know....I think I need to do some shopping for inspiration!!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Materials used:

Papers: DCWV Sweets Stack.

Clear gems by Me and My Big Ideas.

Flower and leaves by Prima.

Cream cardstock.

Round corner punch.




5 comments:

Maylee said...

I love it! The colors are gorgeous.

Dawn said...

Lovely card... i like how it can go either way.

Diana said...

so beautiful Tiffany. Love the earthy flower

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous card as always, Tiffany! Totally love it!

Jane said...

just gorgeous!