Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mint Chocolate Chip Inspiration

Hi All!!!! I thought I would work with inspiration from one of my favorite things other than crafting! That would be eating and FOOD!!! Who all is up for some icecream????

I love working with food products and using them in my displays for fun! It's always a challenge....and sometimes it does not always work and I can spend literally hours on any one food display....I was a little unhappy that the icecream melted so fast before I could take my photo....LOL....didn't quite want my icecream to look 'wet'! Hehe......would have loved to have that thick, solid, and crisp look that you see in the professional photos.....

It's always tricky! The stamps on the card are from Papertrey Ink.....I lovey those umbrella stamps!

And this sentiment says it all, doesn't icecream make you happy? It makes me happy! ;)

Enjoy your day and GO GET SOME ICECREAM to savor!


Materials used for card only:

Stamps: Papertrey Ink.

Papers: DCWV Sweets Stack.

K & Company Gems.

Ink: Brown.

Green Organdy ribbon.

Cream cardstock.




8 comments:

Lucy, England said...

Is that mint choc chip??? I don't have a freezer and you are making me want to cry. I love ice cream, ESPECIALLY mint. :(

Gorgeous photo Tif. Yummy!!!

Jane said...

Okay........mint choco chip is my FAVOURITE icecream!!!!!! and I love this card! Love the colours! It's a fav!

wendyp said...

your photo still turned out gorgeous, even if the ice cream did start to melt a bit. Gorgeous card!

Stamping Cafe said...

Yum!! Love your gorgeous photo and that card is just simply gorgeous!! I think I have to go get some ice cream today! :)

Maylee said...

O yummy! both the card and the ice cream!!

Denise said...

Very pretty card, love the colors.

ivy said...

you gotta work fast when trying to get your card positioned and the ice cream just so.... you need an assistant!! [chris?--nah, he would've eaten it!}
fantastic job!

Kelly Booth said...

I just LOVE your Props...Your the BEST at that...Such a Pretty card too!!