Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Little Beach Girl

My sweet blogging friend Kiara Lee, sent me this adorable digi image:

Isn't she the sweetest thing! Thank you Kiara! I had so much fun playing with her!! I put the image in a beach scenery since she had on a bathing suit and is already with a towel and sunglasses to enjoy the 'warm' weather.....maybe a good crafting magazine is hidden inside the pail!!

Now wouldn't that be something! Sitting on the beach and reading a craft mag....that's my kind of fun! ;) Here is another pic, I colored the upper part of her arm a little darker than the rest of her skin to give her a suntan....lol...


Enjoy!

Materials used:

Stamps, pearls, flowers, and inks: Hero Arts.

Mega Nestabilities Curved Rectangle.

Papaya cardstock.

Cream Cardstock.

K & Company.

EK Success Circle punch.

Adhesive tape.

White cardstock.
Prismacolor pencils.

4 comments:

Lysa said...

Oh my gosh- this is SO cute!!! Love the girl-she's definitely beach bound!

Stamping Cafe said...

Yeah, so glad the image worked! You ROCK, Tif!! WOW!

Dawn said...

Super cute.... the colouring is wonderful

Jane said...

So CUTE! your colouring is perfect!